By leveraging our in-house expertise, coupled with access to our extensive resource pool Stirling provides the following additional services:
In today's world, third party valuations provide potential investors the confidence they need to make intelligent and informed investment decisions. This is the core component of the Assurance business. In many parts of the world, it is an absolute requirement to list on a public exchange. Services such as audit, financial reporting and risk management advice can give your business the stability you need to manage effectively and achieve your goals. Stirling does not provide these services directly. They are outsourced to trusted 3rd parties. Key services include:- Statutory audit, Non-statutory audits, Compilation of financial statements, Fairness Opinions, Business risk services, Sarbanes Oxley assurance etc.
Corporate Governance is the system by which the Company is directed and controlled. Corporate governance is the set of processes, customs, policies, laws and institutions affecting the way a corporation is directed, administered or controlled. The very essence of Corporate Governance is a company’s ability to create a framework for accountability, transparency and also to be able to adequately respond to the ever-changing and highly competitive world. Corporate governance also includes the relationships among the many stakeholders involved and the goals by which the corporation is governed. The principal stakeholders are the shareholders, management and the board of directors. Other stakeholders include employees, suppliers, customers, banks and other lenders, regulators, the environment and the community at large. When they are all in alignment, through effective communication and cooperation your company goals are achievable.
Even in today's global marketplace, the complexity of tax regimes, the variations from country to country, and the many annual changes in tax law can serve to complicate doing business across you borders. Expert tax advice is therefore vital. We are here to help you expand your business, across state lines, or across the world, by leveraging our Affiliated companies that provide these services.
Whether it is to grow your client base, increase profits, or diversify your operations our business consulting services will help you prosper. A good consultant helps you to fine-tune your business or organization work flows which enables you to more effectively, measure success, maximize performance, increase efficiencies, and minimize risk. Key Services Include:
- Developing and implementing strategic plans
- Developing risk-measurement strategies, risk management plans.
- Creating organizational awareness, for example when preparing for change
- Helping you to formulate and articulate your vision
- Developing strategies to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage
- Building performance indicators
- Costing of individual business processes
- Reviewing business processes for efficiency, control and effectiveness
- Reviewing management structures and staffing;
- Assessing individual competencies;
- Development of systems according to ISO standards.
-Helping to conduct due diligence, & opportunity vetting.
PUBLIC MARKET SERVICES
- Merger introductions and assistance.
- Canadian and U.S. public company focus.
- TSE, NASDAQ Small Cap and NYSE-Alternet Stock Exchange focus.
- Public company investor relations support services.
- Public company administrative support.
- CPC / SPAC utilization.
ACCESS TO N.Y.C CAPITAL
- Medium to Large-cap projects
- Single investments up to $250 million either via private placement or public company investment.
- Work with the top 15 largest U.S.-based investment banking firms.
- PE and Venture Capital firm access based on milestones and performance measurement.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS
- Merger/acquisition candidate research and identification.
- Company merger/acquisition integration services.
- Identification and qualification of corporate synergies.
- Merger process analysis and recommendations.
- Post-merger measurement services.
- Organized access to financial Institutions, High Net Worth Individuals and Underwriters in Canada, the U.S. and internationally.
- Packaging expertise including Business Plans and Multi-media presentations.
- Share capital structuring, analysis and assessment.